ZANTI is a mobile penetration testing toolkit that lets security managers assess the risk level of a network with the push of a button. This easy to use mobile toolkit enables IT Security Administrators to simulate an advanced attacker to identify the malicious techniques they use in the wild to compromise the corporate network.
What is zanti?
With ZANTI you can put your wireless network to the test and discover whether there are any intruders connected as well as its possible vulnerabilities
Feature of Zanti application
- Uncover authentication
- Brute-force attacks
- DNS and protocol-specific attacks
- Rogue access points using a comprehensive range of full customizable network reconnaissance scans
- man-in-the-Middle (MITM)
- password cracking and metasploit.
- Android version 4.0 and above
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option within Settings>Applications.