TorghostNG now supports Privoxy. TorghostNG is a tool that make all your internet traffic anonymized through Tor network.
What is Privoxy?
Privoxy is a non-caching web proxy with advanced filtering capabilities for enhancing privacy, modifying web page data and HTTP headers, controlling access, and removing ads and other obnoxious Internet junk. Privoxy has a flexible configuration and can be customized to suit individual needs and tastes. It has application for both stand-alone systems and multi-user networks.
Before you use TorghostNG
- For the goodness of Tor network, BitTorrent traffic will be blocked by iptables. Although you can bypass it with some tweaks with your torrent client . It’s difficult to completely block all torrent traffic.
- For security reason, TorghostNG will disable IPv6 to prevent IPv6 leaks (it happened to me lmao).
Torghost currently support’s
- GNU/Linux distros that based on Arch Linux
- GNU/Linux distros that based on Debian/Ubuntu
- GNU/Linux distros that based on Fedora, CentOS, RHEL, openSUSE
- Solus OS
- Void Linux
- Anh the elder guy: Slackware
- (Too much package managers for one day :v)
How to install and use Torghost
git clone https://github.com/githacktools/TorghostNG
chmod +x install.py
sudo python3 install.py
sudo torghostng -s
If you want to stop this torghost tool in your linux machine type this below command on your terminal
sudo torghostng -x
You can combine multiple choices at the same time, such as
- torghostng -s -m INTERFACE: Changing MAC address before connecting
- torghostng -c -m INTERFACE: Checking IP address and changing MAC address
- torghostng -s -x: Connecting to Tor anh then stop :v