Tigmint is OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) infrastructure to make network exploration more convenient by implementing abstraction mechanisms to hide technical complexity, as well as combining various analysis methods for intelligence, social network analytics, providing a simple and intuitive web interface for users.
Twitter: generate similar hashtags
Twitter: Top Mentions & Hashtags
How to download and install the Tigmint Tool?
Step 1: Download the Tigmint Tool
1. First of all, download the Tigmint tool on your Linux, so enter the following command
git clone https://github.com/TIGMINT/TIGMINT.git
2. Now change the directory of the Osint tool, enter the following command
Step 2: Install the requirements
1. Now type the below commands to install the Tigmint tool requirements
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
2. After that upgrade the install required to package and Tigmint tool so enter the below command
pip3 install --user --upgrade git+https://github.com/twintproject/twint.git@origin/master#egg=twint
Step 3: Run the tool
1. Now type the following command to build the npm package
2. Finally execute the below commands to run the Osint tool on your terminal
After that access your local server with the port of 3000 you will access the Tigmint tool in the web interface
I hope this article will help you a lot if the answer is yes, which means please share with your friends as well. If you have any questions, you can ask them in the command section.