Hello guy’s in this article we are going to discuss about how to Make termux a bit modernized and much more functional terminal Just you follow the step’s without Skip.
- Android version 5.0 and above
- Termux application
What it Dose?
- Installs zsh and sets it as default shell.
- Installs and sets precustomized Prezto as default
- Installs Powerlevel10k theme and prepatched SourceCodePro font as default.
- Added fonts and colors in ~/.termux/ directory with scripts to change them easily.
- Installs syntax highlighter and autosuggestion plugins.
- Disable unnecessary infos on right and left prompts.
- Enable double line left prompt with diffrent icons for dir, git and vcs, beautified left command prompt a bit, enabled new line after prompt.
- Replace termux’s default welcome message with a better looking one.
- Install static lf binary (Terminal file manager), press CTRL+O to execute lf in current directory.
- Inbuilt transfer function (file.io) to transfer files easily, do transfer whateverfile.ext to upload the file and get the download link.
- Added command edit function, press CTRL+E to edit any command in text editor.
How to install Termux-Zsh in Termux?
First you download the Termux-zsh tool in your termux so type this below command in your termux
git clone https://github.com/Sohil876/Termux-zsh.git
Now open this tool folder in your termux terminal so type this below command this command will help you to open folder.
Now give permission to read, write and execute of setup.sh bash file so type this below command in your termux terminal.
chmod +x setup.sh
Now simple run setup.sh bash script in your termux terminal so type this below command in your termux application.
Once you execute this above command all functions are automatically installed.