What is Sslyze-analyze?
Sslyze-analyze is a Python tool that can analyze the SSL configuration of a server by connecting to it. It is designed to be fast and comprehensive, and should help organizations and testers identify mis-configurations affecting their SSL servers.
Feature of Sslyze
- Multi-processed and multi-threaded scanning (it’s fast)
- SSL 2.0/3.0 and TLS 1.0/1.1/1.2 compatibility
- Performance testing: session resumption and TLS tickets support
- Security testing: weak cipher suites, insecure renegotiation, CRIME, Heartbleed and more
- Server certificate validation and revocation checking through OCSP stapling
- Support for StartTLS handshakes on SMTP, XMPP, LDAP, POP, IMAP, RDP and FTP
- Support for client certificates when scanning servers that perform mutual authentication
- XML output to further process the scan results
How to install sslyze
Just you type this below command in your terminal this command’s will help you to install sslyze on your computer and termux.
sudo apt-get install sslyze
pkg install sslyze