Snap Completely backup – We often regret the fact that most of the time the files that are on our mobile are deleted knowingly or unknowingly. Similarly, all the tools that we have installed in the Termux application will be deleted after uninstalling the Termux application
We are going to use a tool called snap to avoid this. With this snap tool, we can back up the termux tool that we have installed.
- external storage permission
- storage 400 MB
- 1gb ram
What is the snap tool?
How to install and use snap?
First, we need to download the snap tool so type the below command on your termux
git clone https://github.com/noob-hackers/snap
Type the below command on one by one to install python and python2 package.
- pkg install python -y
- pkg install python2 -y
pkg install git -y
- pip install lolcat
First, type the below command on your termux terminal to update your termux.
- apt-get update -y
After that type the below command to upgrade your termux package.
- apt-get upgrade -y
Now change your directory root to snap folder so type the below command on your termux
After that permit to read write and execute all bash scripts so type the below command on your termux
chmod +x *.sh
After finishing above all the steps type the below command on your termux this command will help you to execute the snap tool.
Usage option for snap completely backup tool
TERMUX BACKUP :
- From this option you can backup all the tools and default bash terminal script into your internal stoarge without any issue and you can restore it at any time.
TERMUX RESTORE :
- From this option you can restore the backup tools of termux and default terminal as it was first.
UPDATE SCRIPT :
- From this option you can update snap tool if updates are available for that.
- From this option you can exit from snap tool.