In this post we are going to see about the protosint tool, this tool is completely developed in python language, and by using this tool we can know the true nature of protonmail and not only that we can find their protonmail with the information of your target.
Also this tool has three sub modul given below.
- Test the validity of one protonmail account.
- Try to find if your target have a protonmail account.
- Find if your IP is currently affiliate to ProtonVPN.
Install protOSINT tool in linux
First we need to download the complete github project so run the below command in your termux terminal.
git clone https://github.com/pixelbubble/ProtOSINT.git
Now change your directory to protosint tool so execute the below command on your linux terminal.
Now install this tool using python and type below command in your linux terminal.
Now you can see three modul in which you select the first “Test the validity of one protonmail account” then type your target’s protonmail and press enter button, by doing this You can find out your target’s mail address is valid or not.
Also we can download the public key of the Target mail, for that you just type yes and press enter, for more details see the image given below.
By using this tool we can find someone’s protonmail for that you run this tool and select the second option “Try to find if your target have a protonmail account” then type your target’s firstname, lastname, date of birth and Just press the enter button
I hope this post is useful for you and if you have any doubt you can ask me through command section given below.
Since several days, we observe an update in ProtonMail’s API:
- The API now seems to be limited to a few queries (ten/fifteen requests).
- The blocking time is one hour (the limitation seems to be by IP address).
- Even if an email is not valid, the API will return a result that seems valid with a random timestamp.
- However, if the email is really valid, the timestamp returned is still good.