Hello guy’s in this article we are going to discuss about how to install and use network spoofer in android phone.
What is Network spoofer?
Network Spoofer is an Android tool that allows us to redirect browsing on other devices connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Root (superuser)
- 500MB SD card space
Feature of Network Spoofer
- Flip pictures upside down
- Flip text upside down
- Make websites experience gravity
- Redirect websites to other pages
- Delete random words from websites
- Replace words on websites with others
- Change all pictures to Trollface
- Wobble all pictures / graphics around a bit
- A few custom modes for you to have your own fun
How to download and use?
First you install network spoofer apk in your android phone
Once you install open this application if the application asks the super user permission (ROOT) grant it.
Now click on the “start” button in this app.
Now you have to see lot’s of options choose which one you want.
Now i have to select “flip title” option
If you sect any option on this app the next page will be shown this above image so just click “default gateway” and the next page will be there below image.
Now you can able to see connected people on your wifi (via mac or ip address) Now you choose victim ip address. Once you click ip adress the victim mobile screen flipped.