information Gathering – We are going to see how to find out the target information by sending a phishing link. The tool we use for that is called Psi, you can use this tool on Linux, Termux, and mac devices.
- It shows a fake cloud-flare under attack page and grabs the information.
- Gets The Information About browser and Device of User.
- Get the exact location coordinates.
- Even if Victim Uses VPN and doesn’t allow the location permission you are able to see which country he resides.
- Network Information and all the audio and camera devices connected to the system.
- Snaps the picture from camera.
How to install and use information gathering tool (Psi)
First, type the following command in your terminal and press the enter button so that your information gathering tool can be downloaded to your device.
git clone https://github.com/Th30neAnd0nly/Psi.git
After downloading the psi tool, convert your directory to the psi tool directory and type the following command into your terminal.
Now use npm to install the modules required for this tool because the dependencies required for nodejs can only be installed with npm.
After installing dependencies, run the following command on your terminal to run this information gathering tool.
Now open a new terminal in your terminal and run Ngrok on port 5000 and then send the available link to your target. If your target is on the same wifi connection you can send them your local server address http://localhost: 5000
Now you can know the complete information of your target by clicking on the IP address that you now know.
The use of the PSI is COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY of the END-USER. Developers assume NO liability and are NOT responsible for any misuse or damage caused by this program.
I hope this post was very helpful to you and I want to share this post with your friends too. If you have any doubts about this post you can ask me through the command section.