Mobile internet on flight mode – Android is one of the best mobile operating systems. Android has more features compared to other operating system.
When one’s phone is on flight mode it prevents the user from making or receiving any calls, while also preventing the user from using the internet. However, since the internet is now a basic requirement, we’ll tell you how to use it on your phone even when the latter is on flight/airplane mode.
Use Mobile Internet On Flight Mode?
1. First of all, we need to switch the setting on flight mode in your android phone.
2. Now open dial pad and type the below code. after that call your internet using Sim
3. After calling you can see three option Phone information 1, Phone information 2, WiFi information.
4. If your phone has SIM card number 1 with internet data, then tap on phone information 1, otherwise, click on phone information 2.
Then one new page will open up. where you will find that the button opposite the mobile radio power is switched off. Turn it on.
5. You will see a button at the bottom. Clicking on it will throw up some options, including one to enable data connection. By clicking on it, the internet will start on your mobile.
That’s it, You are done. Now you can use the internet when your airplane mode is on. I hope this article helps you a lot if yes means please share your friends