Android phone have always be a good with security but also have some bug’s and virus because android was opensource. This article we are going to discuss about how to unlock android lock screen password in any android phone.
#1 Bypass android password from adb tool
NOTEmake sure you’ve enabled USB Debugging in your phone to use this method.
How to use ADB toool?
- First you Download ADB on your PC
- Connect your smartphone to your PC
- Open command prompt, type adb devices and Press Enter.
- Type the following commands turn by turn in your command Prompt screen
- Adb shell
- Now, enter any patter or pin that you desire and you’ll be able to bypass your security lock
#2 Bypass android password from factory reset
It is one of the easiest methods to unlock your phone. But be careful because once you reset your phone, all the data in your phone would be lost. If you think that the data in your phone is not that important then this method is the best to bypass your phone pattern.
How to do?
- Switch off your phone then turn it on
- Press volume down + power button at the same time when you turn on your phone (Search on internet how to open recovery mode on your phone as it is different for different mobiles)
- Now, press volume up and down button and delete all user data in your android smartphone
#3 Unlock Android Pattern Lock-screen from Google (Default Method)
This is a very effective method and works for all Android phones.For this method to work you have to make sure that your phone is connected to WiFi or mobile data. Now, when you’ve entered wrong passwords for a several times it automatically locks your phone and gives you password recovery options. From those options, select Google account and type the password for your gmail and your google account password. If the password you enter is correct then the lock will open. Some of the times this method doesn’t work because your mobile WiFi is turned off and there is no Auto turn on option. Make sure you turn on the Auto turn on option for emergency situations like these.