Scan Documents on iPhone – The iphone has to hide more features. in this article we are going to discussed with one hidden feature called documents scanner.
Normally we are using scanner application or scanner machine to scan our documents, But without these we can scan our documents various methods.
Using this methodes you will get high quality because some third party apps also available in the web but that all the apps can’t meet this quality. Now we discussed with two methodes
1. Google document scanner
2. iPhone notepad scanner
Methods to Scan documents on iPhone
method 1: Using Google drive
1. First of all we need to open the google drive app on your iphone
2. So, we just need to tap on the “+” icon present in the lower right part of the screen and then we need to select the “Scan” option. Now we will see the iPhone camera app open, so it will just focus on the document or photo that we want to scan
3. After the previous step, click on the “verify button” that appears in the lower right corner to confirm the photo. Then it will simply offer the option to make multiple edits to the document.
4. After the previous step, choose the Google account where you want to store it in Google Drive, then it will automatically save the document.
You are now finished. Here’s how to scan a document using your iPhone with Google drive.
Methode 2: Using Note
1. Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
2. Tap the Camera button, then tap Scan Documents.
3. Place your document in view of the camera.
4. If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap the Shutter button or one of the Volume buttons. Then drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
5. Tap Save or add additional scans to the document.