Hello guys in this article I’m going to teach you how to root Samsung galaxy phone
What is root?
Rooting is the process that allows users of the Android mobile operating system to gain privileged control (known as root privileges) over various Android subsystems.
Once you’ve rooted your phone, you can take complete control of your Android system. After rooting the phone, you can install your own kernel, customize the ROM, unlock the phone, and uninstall the pre-installed apps.
Advantages of root Samsung Galaxy phone
Customize your phone to meet your needs.
You can control your phone fully
You can take a complete backup
Root allows Unsupported Applications and games to be installed.
Removing pre-installed apps
Ad-blocking for all apps
Greater battery lives and speeds
Disadvantages of root Samsung galaxy phone
Lose phone warranty
Not be able to receive System Updates from your phone manufacturer.
Not be able to install OTA updates on your phone.
It can brick your device
How to Root Samsung galaxy phone
We need to root our phone, which means we are following these two steps, one is unlocking the bootloader and Install the TWRP
Unlock Samsung bootloader
First Turn on developer options on your Samsung Galaxy device.
Go to the phone Settings menu.
Scroll down and tap About Phone → tap Build Number 7 times in a row.
Now go back to the main settings menu and scroll down.
Tap on the Developer options → to enable the “OEM Unlocking” option.
If you cannot see the “OEM Unlock” option on Samsung Galaxy you can follow the below steps.
1.The first step you need to download the ADB Fastboot tool in windows
2. Then Extract and run the ADB tool
3. Next, Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip
4. Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current users only
5. Again Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip
6. Continue Driver installation
7. Connect Your Samsung Galaxy to your PC via the original USB Cable.
8. Open the ADB folder. It will be located in this location C:\adb.
9. Now open CMD by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click. inside the ADB Fastboot folder
10. Once done on the Command Window, type the following commands.
11. Hit Enter, you will see some random string that means your phone is connected successfully to pc. Next type in
fastboot oem unlock
Hit Enter, This command will unlock your Samsung Galaxy Bootloader. Next type
That’s it now your Samsung galaxy phone OEM unlocked
Install TWRP in Samsung galaxy
1. First download the TWRP recovery image
2. Then rename the TWRP recovery IMG file to TWRP.img.
3. After that move the TWRP.img file inside the ADB Fastboot tool Folder
4. Connect your Android Phone to the PC
5. Now open CMD by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click. inside the ADB Fastboot folder
6. After that type this below command on your terminal
adb reboot bootloader
7. Now Press Enter, this command will reboot your phone to bootloader mode. Then type the below command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
8. Wait for the flashing process to complete. After that, enter the following command to start the system.
Now your Android smartphone will restart and TWRP will be successfully installed.
Root Samsung Galaxy phone
1. First of all download the latest Magisk App and lazy Flasher zip with the below download button
2. Then rename the downloaded Magisk app file extension .apk to .zip.
3. Now move the Magisk zip and lazy Flasher zip file to your android internal storage.
4. Now Boot your Samsung Galaxy to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button at the same time until you see the Boot Animation.
5. Now install the magisk from the TWRP Recovery page.