Root Redmi Note 5 Pro – Hi everyone, in this article, I will teach you how to root an Android Root Redmi Note 5 Pro.
What is Root?
Rooting Android means adding superpowers to your phone. Once you root your phone, you can fully control your Android system. After the phone is rooted, you can install your own kernel, customize ROM, unlock the phone, and uninstall pre-installed applications.
Before rooting your phone, it’s important to understand the advantages and disadvantages of rooting an Android device.
Advantages of Root Redmi Note 5 Pro?
Customize your phone to meet your needs.
You can control your phone fully
You can take a complete backup
Root allows Unsupported Applications and games to be installed.
Removing pre-installed apps
Ad-blocking for all apps
Greater battery lives and speeds
Disadvantages of Root Redmi Note 5 Pro?
Lose phone warranty
Not be able to receive System Updates from your phone manufacturer.
Not be able to install OTA updates on your phone.
It can brick your device
How to root Root Redmi Note 5 Pro?
When we need to root the Redmi Note 5 Pro, we need to follow the following three steps.
Unlock the bootloader
Install the TWRP Recovery
Root Redmi Phone
Unlock the Redmi Note 5 Pro Bootloader
The first step is to enable USB debugging on your Mi phone. To do this, go to Settings → About phone → and tap MIUI version 5 to 7 times to enable developer options.
Now go back to settings → then enable the sync option → now click on mi cloud → then scroll down and enable the find device option → scroll up and click on sync information.
Then click Sync all items. This will keep all of your items in sync.
Now go Settings → Additional settings → Developer Option.
Now click Developer Options -> and turn on the OEM unlock and USB debugging switches.
Then turn on mobile data. Please note that you need to activate mobile data from the same SIM card used to create your Mi account.
Now you need to click the “MI Unlock” status and then click the “OK” button.
After that, you have to tap on “Add Account and Device“.
Then, Power off your Xiaomi Mi/Redmi device.
After that, boot the phone to Fastboot mode. Don’t you know how to do it? To do this, press and hold the volume down button and the power button at the same time for a few seconds.
11. After entering the Fastboot mode, use the USB cable to connect the Mi phone to the computer/PC.
1. First, we need to Download the Mi Unlock Tool to your PC and extract it.
2. Now open the unzipped folder, then open “miflash_unlock” and select “OK“. after that sign in to your MI account
3. Then Click on the ”Unlock” button.
4. After that if asked, Click on “Unlock Anyway” and proceed.
5. Now the unlocking process will start, wait some time for the” Unlocked Successfully” message
Install the TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 5 Pro
1. First, enable USB debugging on your Android phone. To enable USB debugging, go to Settings >> Information >> Software >> Build Number. Now press “Build” 6 to 7 times to activate the developer mode.
2. Download the ADB Fastboot tool on your Windows
3. Now download the TWRP recovery IMG with the below download button
4. Now rename the TWRP recovery IMG file to TWRP.img.
5. After that move the TWRP.img file inside the ADB Fastboot tool Folder
6. Connect your Android Phone to the PC
7. Now open CMD by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click. inside the ADB Fastboot folder
8. After that type this below command on your terminal
adb reboot bootloader
9. Now Press Enter, this command will reboot your phone to bootloader mode. Then type the below command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
10. Wait for the flashing process to complete. After that, enter the following command to start the system.
11. Now your Android smartphone will restart and TWRP will be successfully installed.
Root Redmi Note 5 Pro android phone
First of all download the latest Magisk App and lazy Flasher zip with the below download button
Then rename the downloaded Magisk app file extension .apk to .zip.
Now move the Magisk zip and lazy Flasher zip file to your internal storage.
Now Boot your Redmi Note 5 Pro to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button at the same time until you see the Boot Animation.
Now install the magisk from the TWRP Recovery page.
After Tap on Swipe To Confirm Flash. Then Next flash the Lazy Flasher zip file, Otherwise, your phone will not boot.
After completing all the above steps, your phone will be rooted. So restart your Android phone.