Root Realme Phone – Hello guy’s in this article I’m going to discuss how to root Realme phone in the easiest way and step by step process
What is root?
Rooting is the process that allows users of the Android mobile operating system to gain privileged control (known as root privileges) over various Android subsystems.
Once you’ve rooted your phone, you can take complete control of your Android system. After rooting the phone, you can install your kernel, customize the ROM, unlock the phone, and uninstall the pre-installed apps.
Advantages of root Realme phone
Customize your phone to meet your needs.
You can control your phone fully
You can take a complete backup
Root allows Unsupported Applications and games to be installed.
Removing pre-installed apps
Ad-blocking for all apps
Greater battery lives and speeds
Disadvantages of Root Realme phone
Lose phone warranty
Not be able to receive System Updates from your phone manufacturer.
Not be able to install OTA updates on your phone.
It can brick your device
How to root Realme phone
We need to root Realme phone, which means we are following these two steps, one is unlocking the bootloader and Install the TWRP
Unlocking the bootloader
1. First of all download the Realme bootloader unlock application so click the below download button
2. Then install the application and open to click the “Start applying” button
3. Now tick the agreement check box and click the “Submit application” button
4. After that this app checks the Realme server to unlock your bootloader. This process can take up to 20 to 30 minutes
5. Once this process is completed you can see the “review successful” popup. Then you click the “Start the in-depth test” Button to unlock your Realme bootloader
Install TWRP in Realme phones
1. First download the ADB Fastboot tool in windows
2. Then download the TWRP recover img
3. Then rename the TWRP recovery IMG file to TWRP.img.
4. After that move the TWRP.img file inside the ADB Fastboot tool Folder
5. Connect your Android Phone to the PC
6. Now open CMD by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click. inside the ADB Fastboot folder
7. After that type this below command on your terminal
adb reboot bootloader
8. Now Press Enter, this command will reboot your phone to bootloader mode. Then type the below command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
9. Wait for the flashing process to complete. After that, enter the following command to start the system.
Now your Android smartphone will restart and TWRP will be successfully installed.
Root Realme phone
1. First of all download the latest Magisk App and lazy Flasher zip with the below download button
2. Then rename the downloaded Magisk app file extension .apk to .zip.
3. Now move the Magisk zip and lazy Flasher zip file to your android internal storage.
4. Now Boot your Realme Phone to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button at the same time until you see the Boot Animation.
5. Now install the Magisk from the TWRP Recovery page.