Root Oneplus Mobile – Oneplus is one of the best-selling android products compare to other android phones. the price is also reasonable, In this article, I’m going to teach you how to root one plus android phone. let’s start
What is Root?
Rooting is the process that allows users of the Android mobile operating system to gain privileged control (known as root privileges) over various Android subsystems.
Once you’ve rooted your phone, you can take complete control of your Android system. After rooting the phone, you can install your kernel, customize the ROM, unlock the phone, and uninstall the pre-installed apps.
Advantages of root Oneplus mobile
Customize your phone to meet your needs.
You can control your phone fully
You can take a complete backup
Root allows Unsupported Applications and games to be installed.
Removing pre-installed apps
Ad-blocking for all apps
Greater battery lives and speeds
Disadvantages of root Oneplus mobile
Lose phone warranty
Not be able to receive System Updates from your phone manufacturer.
Not be able to install OTA updates on your phone.
It can brick your device
How to Root Oneplus Mobile
If We need to root our phone, which means we are following these two steps, one is unlocking the bootloader and Install the TWRP
Unlock OnePlus Bootloader
1. The first step you need to download the ADB Fastboot tool in windows
2. Then Extract and run the ADB tool
3. Next, Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip
4. Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current users only
5. Again Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip
6. Continue Driver installation
7. Connect Your Oneplus mobile to your PC via the original USB Cable.
8. Open the ADB folder. It will be located in this location C:\adb.
9. Now open CMD by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click. inside the ADB Fastboot folder
10. Once done on the Command Window, type the following commands.
11. After that Hit Enter, you will see some random string that means your phone is connected successfully to pc. Next type in
fastboot oem unlock
12. Then Hit Enter, This command will unlock your Oneplus mobile Bootloader. Next type
That’s it now your Oppo phone bootloader was unlocked
Install TWRP in Oneplus Mobile
1. First of all download the TWRP recovery image
2. Then rename the TWRP recovery IMG file to TWRP.img.
3. After that move the TWRP.img file inside the ADB Fastboot tool Folder
4. Connect your Android Phone to the PC
5. Now open CMD by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click. inside the ADB Fastboot folder
6. After that type this below command on your terminal
adb reboot bootloader
7. Now Press Enter, this command will reboot your phone to bootloader mode. Then type the below command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
8. Wait for the flashing process to complete. After that, enter the following command to start the system.
Now your Android smartphone will restart and the TWRP will be successfully installed.
Root Oneplus Mobile
1. First of all download the latest Magisk App and lazy Flasher zip on your android phone with the below download button
2. Then rename the downloaded Magisk app file extension .apk to .zip.
3. Now move the Magisk zip and lazy Flasher zip file to your android internal storage.
4. Now Boot your Oneplus mobile to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button at the same time until you see the Boot Animation.
5. Now install the magisk from the TWRP Recovery page.