Root Motorola Phone – Hi, guys, it is in this article that I will teach you how to root Motorola devices most easily, step by step. If you use this method, you can root any Motorola phone
What is root?
Rooting is the process that allows users of the Android mobile operating system to gain privileged control (known as root privileges) over various Android subsystems.
Once you’ve rooted your phone, you can take complete control of your Android system. After rooting the phone, you can install your kernel, customize the ROM, unlock the phone, and uninstall the pre-installed apps.
Advantages of root Motorola phone
Customize your phone to meet your needs.
You can control your phone fully
You can take a complete backup
Root allows Unsupported Applications and games to be installed.
Removing pre-installed apps
Ad-blocking for all apps
Greater battery lives and speeds
Disadvantages of Root Motorola phone
Lose phone warranty
Not be able to receive System Updates from your phone manufacturer.
Not be able to install OTA updates on your phone.
It can brick your device
How to root Motorola phone
We need to root Motorola phone, which means we are following these two steps, one is unlocking the bootloader and Install the TWRP
Unlocking the bootloader
1. First we need to enable the developer mode settings →About the phone →tap build number 5 times
2. Now enable the USB Debugging settings→Developer options→USB Debugging
3. Then power off your device and connect the USB cable then press volume down key + power key simultaneously
4. Now download and extract the ADB Fastboot tool so click the below download button
5. After that open the command prompt inside the ADB Fastboot folder → hold shift on the keyboard and right-click on an empty space and select “Open command window here”
6. Now type the below commands on your Fastboot terminal
7. Once you entered the above command this will show all connected Motorola devices on your computers
8. Then type the below string on your adb terminal
fastboot oem get_unlock_data
9. The Fastboot OEM get_unlock_dat Fastboot command will return the coded string which looks similar to the above image. Now copy this coded string and paste it into the notepad and remove space between the string.
10. Now copy the above single line code and go to the Motorola official website, log in to your Motorola account. then check whether your Motorola device can be unlocked or not by pasting the string into the input box and click Can my device be unlocked? button.
11. Then click the can my device be unlocked? the button you will get unlocked code so you copy that code
12. After that run the below command on your Fastboot terminal to unlock the bootloader
fastboot oem unlock (YOURKEY)
Install TWRP IMG in Motorola phones
1. First download the ADB Fastboot tool in windows
2. Then download the TWRP recover img
3. Then rename the TWRP recovery IMG file to TWRP.img.
4. After that move the TWRP.img file inside the ADB Fastboot tool Folder
5. Connect your Android Phone to the PC
6. Now open CMD by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click. inside the ADB Fastboot folder
7. After that type this below command on your terminal
adb reboot bootloader
8. Now Press Enter, this command will reboot your phone to bootloader mode. Then type the below command
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
9. Wait for the flashing process to complete. After that, enter the following command to start the system.
Now your Android smartphone will restart and TWRP will be successfully installed.
Root Motorola Phone
1. First of all download the latest Magisk App and lazy Flasher zip with the below download button
2. Then rename the downloaded Magisk app file extension .apk to .zip.
3. Now move the Magisk zip and lazy Flasher zip file to your android internal storage.
4. Now Boot your Realme Phone to Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power Button at the same time until you see the Boot Animation.
5. Now install the Magisk from the TWRP Recovery page.