Recover Deleted video on android – Hello friends, in this article I will show you how to recover deleted videos on Android mobile phones without errors.
Recover deleted video on android without Computer
Methode 1: Recover android deleted video files from the recently deleted folder
Newer Android phones offer a two-step process to delete videos and photos from your phone. Typically, when you delete a video or photo from Gallery, the deleted data is moved to the Recently Deleted folder for 30 days. After 30 days, they will be automatically deleted from the device unless you restore them from this folder, so you have an easy chance to get back videos deleted during this period.
1. Launch the device Gallery app and tap on the “Albums”.
2. Scroll down and look for the “Recently deleted” option and tap on it.
Method 2: Recover delete videos on android with the recover app
Suppose your device doesn’t offer the feature of the “Recently Deleted” folder or whether you permanently deleted your videos also from this folder. Then how could you recover your permanently deleted videos from your device?
To retrieve permanently lost videos or other documents and data from an Android smartphone, a third-party Android data recovery app: EaseUS MobiSaver will help. The app helps to retrieve various deleted data such as audio, video, contacts list, photo, WhatsApp messages, call logs, etc.
1. Install and launch the MobiSaver app on your Android phone.
2. Now tap on the Photo & Video section and start scanning by clicking on the “START SCAN” button.
3. Now, you will see your deleted photos and videos in tab Photos and Videos, respectively.
4. Tap on settings to set only preferred items that should scan and display.
5. Once the scanning finishes, select from the displayed videos you want to recover and tap on Recover.