In this article i’m going to show you how to hack android phone with Android spy application. More way’s are there to hack android phone but if you access that way you should know Linux or Termux but this article i’m going to teach you the simple way. in this way Anyone can hack all android phones.
About android spy application
FreeAndroidSpy is the world’s first 100% free and invisible cell phone spy application for Android smartphones and tablets.
Once the application is installed you will be able to spy on the smartphone’s location, access the entire contact lists, see all the images and videos on the smartphone, current information about the device and more!
If you are wondering where are your kids now or if your employees are cheating this app will help you find out.
- Get call history
- SMS history
- Address book
- Live Gps location
- Images and videos ( you can download)
- See installed apps and controlled.
How to hack android phone with android spy
Step 1: Enable Unknown source
Go to “settings” and “privacy setting” and enable “Unknown source” see this below images.
Step 2: Download android spy application
1. Open the menu
2. Open your Web Browser
3. Go to download page
4. Click the ‘Download Free Android Spy Now!’
5. Free Android Spy should be now downloading
Step 3: Stop play store privacy protection from victim phone
Open Play Store >> Tap Application >> Play Protect >> Click Settings icon >> Turn Off Scan Apps
Step 4: install android spy application on victim phone
- Open your Downloads folders.
- Locate the newly downloaded ‘pentestblog.apk’ and open it.
- Click the Install button.
- Next, it is very important to click Open
- You will be asked to Enter your Email.
- Fill up Email Address.
- Now! your password will be sent to this email.
- Click on the ‘Complete Installation’ button.
Step 5: See the victim hacked information from your phone
- Check your Email for the password sent to you after while installing the app
- Open your Private Area at my.freeandroidspy.com
- Log in with your Email and password. That`s it!