In this article I’m going to show you how to find saved wifi password in android phone. Most of the people not tell the WiFi password On the contrary they will put password on our mobile because the android phone not show the saved wifi password
But in this article we are going to learn how to see saved wifi password’s in android both devices root and non-root.
How to find WiFi password in android – rooted device
You will have rooted phone means you can easily view saved WiFi password’s on your mobile phone because so application are there on google play store at the same so many fake application also there so now I suggest one of the best application to view the saved WiFi password on android.
First download WiFi WPS WPA tester application so click this below download button.
Once you install this application on your android phone then you can see all available WiFi networks around you
Now you can see password option on the bottom of the section just click that option. once you click that means that’s show all your connected WiFi networks.
Just you click which WiFi password you want to know.
First you download ES file explorer so click this below download button.
- Open the ES File Explorer. It will ask you for a bunch of permissions. Click “Allow” on every one of them.
- Next, open the tools panel from inside the app and turn on the “Root Explorer” option. This will allow you to locate and edit your core system files on your device.
- Scroll through the list of folders on your device until you see the “Root Folder“.
- Inside the Root Folder, you will find another folder named “Data.” Open it.
- Again, inside you will find the “misc” folder. Open it.
- Finally, under the “misc” folder, you will find the “Wifi” folder. Here you will find the file wpa_supplicant.conf. Tap to open it.
- It will open using the built-in HTML/text viewer.
- You will need to locate the terms SSID and PSK. Here, SSID refers to the Wifi name, and PSK is its password.
- All you need to do now is note down the password and then use it to access the wifi network from any other device.
How to find WiFi password in android Non-rooted
- Go to Settings > About Phone and tap on the Builder Number 7 times. You will see a pop-up message at the bottom saying “you are now a developer”. This activates the Developer Options on your phone.
- Enter Developer Options and turn on “USB Debugging“.
- Download the ADB driver on your Windows computer.
- Once downloaded, open the folder and right-click inside the folder and click on “Open Command Window Here.” If the option is missing, hold shift and right-click again.
- Now connect your android phone with the computer using USB.
- Once connected, type in “ADB services” in the command prompt and press enter.
- Next type in this line: – “db pull /data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf c:/wpa_supplicant.conf”. This will fetch the wpa_supplicant.conf file from your phone and store it to your C drive on your PC.
- Open the file using notepad and locate SSID and PSK similar as before. The SSID is the wifi names of all previously connected networks, and the PSK is the corresponding passwords.
First you go-to your android setting’s > WiFi
Now You will see a small gear icon or settings icon next to the WiFi network name. Click on it.
Tap on the option which its name is “QR Code” or “Tap to Share Password” -> Save as Image Then it will create the QR code.
Then Go to Play Store & Download a QR Scanner app.
Now Open the QR Scanner App & Scan the generated QR code.
That’s it. Now, you will obtain the wifi network name and its password.