OKadminFinder is an Apache2 Licensed utility, rewritten in Python 3.x, for admins/pentesters who want to find admin panel of a website. There are many other tools but not as effective and secure. Yeah, Okadminfinder has the the ability to use tor and hide your identity
- Git package
- Python package
- Colorama python module package
- Tqdm Python module package
- Requests python module package
- PySocks Python module
- Argprse python module
Feature of Okadminfinder3
- More than 500 potential admin panels
- Tor & Proxy
- Console work with params, like: okadminfinder.py -u example.com –proxy 127.0.0.1:8080
- Classify admin panel links by popularity
- Multithreading, for faster work
- Adding more potential admin panel pages
How to install and use Okadminfinder3
First you download okadminfinder3 tool in your terminal so type this below command this command will help you.
git clone https://github.com/mIcHyAmRaNe/okadminfinder3.git
Now open okadminfinder3 folder in youe terminal so type this bellow command in your terminal.
Now you run okadminfinder tool in your terminal so type this below command.
python3 okadminfinder.py -u (web address)
cd okadminfinder3py -3 okadminfinder.py
[…] 9. Okadminfinder […]