Windows 11 Default Terminal – Windows is the most popular operating system with 90 percent of users. Windows introduced more features and options on the latest version of Windows 11. Let’s see all these new features in future articles
Now in this article, I will teach you how to enable Windows 11 default terminal. All Windows users hear PowerShell and Command Prompt, most of them don’t know the terminal.
A terminal is more of a powerful tool than a command prompt and PowerShell. You can fully control your system with the terminal and you can expand it as well. Many developers publish their projects on the GitHub website which all projects in programming language, so if installing this type of software means you need to activate the terminal.
In short, the terminal will help you expand your windows with your ideas and install more hacking tools
Enable Windows 11 Default Terminal
1. First of all, we need to open “Powershell” by searching for it in the start menu.
2. When the Powershell window opens, Click the downward arrow icon
3. Now, select “Settings” from the available options in the menu.
4. As the Settings tab opens, click on the dropdown menu below the “Default terminal application” option and select “Windows Terminal.”
5. After complete the above process click the save button on right side corner
That’s it, you are done. Now you can access the windows default terminal app. if you need to update you can with windows store.
I hope this article help you lot if yes means please your friends. if you have any doubts please free to ask in the command section