Hostonion – Hello guy’s, Welcome to another article in this article we are going to discuss about Host a Hidden service in termux on tor with an onion address.
- Android device
- Android version 5.0 and above
- Termux application
- Ssh package
- The tool Enables Termux users to Host A Hidden Service on TOR with an Onion Address!
- This Shell Script uses your device as a server and hosts the webpage on Darkweb Temporarily with an unique onion url
- This tool is for termux users only
How to install and use Hostonion Tool in Termux
First you download the tool in your termux so type this below command in your termux terminal.
git clone https://github.com/anubhavanonymous/HostOnion.git
Now you need to change the directory so type this below command in your terminal.
Now give the permission to read write and execute the bash script so type this below command in your terminal.
chmod +x hostonion.sh
Now just you need to execute bash script so type this below command in your termux terminal.
- Replace the HTML file with your own to get your webpage hosted on Darkweb
Disclaimer: This tool is for educational purposes only I will not be responsible for any misuse