- Termux or linux
- Python and python2
- Protect your invisible secret using passwords and HMAC integrity
- Cryptographically secure by encrypting the invisible secret using AES-256-CTR.
- Uses 6 Invisible characters in unicode characters that works everywhere in the web – Tweets, Gmail, WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram, Facebook, and many more!
- Maximum Compression to reduce the payload (LZ, Huffman).
- Completely invisible, uses Zero Width Characters instead of white spaces or tabs.
- Super fast! Hides the Wikipedia page-source for steganography (800 lines and 205362 characters) within a covertext of 3 words in under one second.
- Hiding files in strings can be achieved by uploading the file to cloud and stegcloaking the link in the string
- Written in pure functional style.
- Usage – Available as an API module, a CLI and also a Web Interface (optimized with web workers).
How to download stegcloak
Step 1: Download Tool
git clone https://github.com/KuroLabs/stegcloak.git
Step 2: Change The Directory
Step 3: Install npm
sudo apt-get install python && sudo apt-get install python2
Once you install python package’s type this below command this command will help you to install nodejs package.
sudo apt-get install nodejs
sudo apt-get install npm
Step 4: Run This Tool
- STEGCLOAK_PASSWORD environment variable, if set, will be used by default as password.
- Configuration file support to configure StegCloak CLI and to avoid prompts. Read the config docs here