Feature’s of GHunt Tool
- Owner’s name
- Last time the profile was edited
- Google ID
- If the account is a Hangouts Bot
- Activated Google services (YouTube, Photos, Maps, News360, Hangouts, etc.)
- Possible YouTube channel
- Possible other usernames
- Public photos (P)
- Phones models (P)
- Phones firmwares (P)
- Installed softwares (P)
- Google Maps reviews (M)
- Possible physical location (M)
- Events from Google Calendar (C)
The features marked with a (P) require the target account to have the default setting of Allow the people you share content with to download your photos and videos on the Google AlbumArchive, or if the target has ever used Picasa linked to their Google account.
More info here.
Those marked with a (M) require the Google Maps reviews of the target to be public (they are by default).
Those marked with a (C) requires user to have Google Calendar set on public (default it is closed)
How to Download install GHunt Tool
git clone https://github.com/mxrch/GHunt.git
python3 -m pip install -r requirements.txt
chmod +x *.py
Once you type this above command in your terminal this tool will ask you gmail account “cookies” so type all your cookies
How to find these four Gmail cookies
- Log in to accounts.google.com
- After that, open the Dev Tools window and navigate to the Storage tab (Shift + F9 on Firefox) (It’s called “Application” on Chrome)
- If you don’t know how to open it, just right-click anywhere and click “Inspect Element”.
- Then you’ll find every cookie you need, including the 4 ones.
Once you get all your cookies you will copy and past this following cookies
NOTE: You should enable “Less secure app” in your gmail if you not this tool did not work
How to enable less secure app in gmail
4. scroll down you can see less secure app just enable it.