Windows 11 system restore – In Windows operating system, it has a system restore point. This will help us restore our troubled windows. This means that if you are having trouble starting you can use this trick to restore, but it should be worked on at a much earlier stage.
A single recovery point requires 0.6 GB of disk space. If you use it multiple times, it will take more space, so your operating system performance has been affected
In this article, I’m going to teach you a step-by-step guide to delete the windows 11 system restore point
How to Delete windows 11 system restore point
1. First of all, Open the settings app on your windows 11 operating system by pressing the “Windows + I” keys on the keyboard
2. When the Settings opens, click the “System” category in the left side pane.
3. Now, select the “About” tile on the right pane of the System app.
4. In the “About settings” page, click on the link “System protection” which will open the System Properties window.
5.When the “System Properties” window opens, select the “System Protection” tab.
6. Now, select the drive from which you want to delete the system restore point and click the “Configure” button.
7. If you want to free up the whole storage, click the “Delete” button.
That’s it, you are done. Once you follow the above steps, you delete the restore points and you can choose restore point size. If you have any doubt please free to ask in the command section